Happy Birthday Ausaqua!

It's our 1st Birthday! :) Time has flown by so fast & its hard to believe we are 1 already! This past year has been so much fun. A very big thank you to everyone who has made our first year so enjoyable, you really are the best bunch of people! Here's to fish, fun and friendships forged. I'm looking forward to seeing what our second year brings. ;) Mouse

You have got to be kidding! Where did a year go? What a great year it had been for the UNIFIED Aussie betta community, too - my thanks to all you guys who make up this community. The hobby has advanced in leaps and bounds this last year, just look at the standard of the fish (plural) at the Brissie show if you need proof! And HUGE thanks to the amazing ladies who set up this site and actually keep it working. I'm just someone who posts here a lot!! Do we have a bunch of flowers emoticon? :) ^^ may have to do ;)

My computer crashed just as I was posting here before :) ... Happy Birthday AusAqua!!! ;) And many thanks to the Wonderful AusAqua Big Fish who do their best to provide us with this awsome online wonderland for fish-fanatics :D I really am loooking forward to this new year and to another 20 years regardless of how far computer technology and fish-keeping has progressed ;)

Happy Birthday to the mighty ship Ausaqua and all who post on her ;) A site that's makes us all feel welcome and appreciated :D Nothing is too much trouble You encourage when we are down And sympathise when our world crashes :) And always ready with a big 'well done' when we pick ourselves back up again Thanks to all those supportive and friendly people out there May we continue in this fashion for many more years ;) Lets all have a birthday :D Cheers Deb & Step

;) we might even get time to work on this baby soon if we are lucky, still have oddles of projects waiting in the wings ;) For its a jolly good fo-or-uuuum! And so say all of us :) How do you make a website down its drink? *ponders* ... *goes off to get a screwdriver and a turkey baster*

1 whole year ;) Well done AusAqua. I think the secret comes down to having a great bunch of people who visit here and a wonderful team of Admins who run it so smoothly. Three cheers to the girls. :) And to think it's taken me less than a year to get banned from other forums ;) Cheers, Pat

Weeeeee Happy Birthday ;):D No one did a bifrdaaaaay speechie. *stands up for the speech because I have had way too many coffees* Ok, the party food is ready. You can eat as much as you like and whatever you want to drink is on the table. I have to say that You all look tops in your party hats! Thank you all for being here, there is never a dull moment and you guys are fab :o Unfortunately we aren't the type of people too come up with some far out grand plan/scheme because we are caught up in the festive cheer.. :D:) Gee, am I blabbering? Mouse turn off that coffee machine I have had enough thanks ;) ..But You get a fabulous group of members who love their fish (and feathers & fur) & they spend alot of their time here making an effort to help others, and your offer of support and advice is gold :D and and Nearly finished!! Shoosh :D um.. oh yeah! GO THE CROWS!!!

Yay!! happy birthday!!! Wow, where the heck did THAT year go!!

As the original pariah I am VERY happy that the site got off the ground and, really, has never looked back!

and yet....still.....the negative element just can't accept and move on. ;)

which would be more amusing if it wasn't so pathetic!!! :D

:) Three cheers for the AusAqua team ;)

And to think it's taken me less than a year to get banned from other forums :D Cheers,

Pat

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pfft - you not even trying!!! :D

I haven't been banned from other forums yet (I don't think???) but I don't visit them anyway. I have too much fun here............thanks to a great bunch of people. As Spock would say "Live long, and prosper". :):D :D

I'm proud to call AusAqua 'home'... it's the first webpage I open whenever I get online... and it gets refreshed at least every 5 minutes. Thanks to AusAqua for making me a betta addict :)

Who'd have thought that the 'negative element' would actually end up doing us all a huge favour by indirectly bringing about the advent of AAQ? :dontknow::blush: Ladies, you have done us and the Australian betta hobby proud. Thank you all, and well done! :dontknow:

Congratulations :dontknow: , Time has flown and I hope this resource will be useful to hobbyists for many years to come. Exclusion from certain places is something I also share in common now. I haven't been banned (to my knowledge) but I've chosen not to particiapate due to my own reasons. Hopefully I can be of more assistance to this forum in the future :dontknow: .

If Nam hadn't dragged me out into the country for some rock crawling, i would've been at the party :((:rant:

Posted Image

As it was, we were in the snow, wind, hail, rain, fog, all things cold for the weekend, but I had one for you guys beside the campfire :) . Thanks girls for all the hard work you guys have done, and the friendships that have been encouraged. Kudos to you guys. :hug:

Three bows for them! Hip hip :)! Hip hip :)! Hip hip :cheer: ! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Happy belated b'day from me. Really glad mishy recommend this forum for me . This is the best forum for sure. Better than another forum for sure which i almost certain i'll be banned any time soon :wub: . Most of us here must have experienced that :thumbs:

Archived