Sydney trip end October

Liz40

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi we have a major complication....

Dad has had a big car accident this morning, our bus is in really really bad shape :D . We will not be able to attend the LFS outing.

People that I owe fish to will need to drop by my place to pick them up sometime this week if possible I have uni exams next week, I'm so sorry about the inconvenience. Oh and can you give me at least one day warning so I can rearrange my study schedual, thanks. If you don't have my address just PM or e-mail me and I give you directions.

*Liz needs a lift*,

sorry Liz :D .

:DOUR POOR BUS!!! :D

D@mn the b@$7@(d that rammed into it :thumbs: , he killed our bus :cheer:

Now that's a bummer...hope your dad is OK. Uhh...depending who's going to pick me up...I think we still have seats avail, if u still want to come along Klara... Gotta contact Lisbeth to see if she's still picking me up, but I think Najoha/Di have some seats vacant too.

Hope everyone is ok, Klara. Give your Dad our well wishes! Rang Sls today. Owners are away and 'someone' is looking after the shop. No wilds (a person bought 40 or so yesterday!!!), only 15 Cts and maybe a few common ones by the weekend. No imports etc for a few weeks. Still worth the visit? Sorry, in advance, Phil for causing problems.:thumbs: Johanne

Dad's fine, my two brothers that were in the bus at the time were shaken, and after all that they still had to go to school, poor things :thumbs: . Thanks for the offer Edie that's very kind of you, but even if someone could pick me up I couldn't come :cheer: , all the money that was saved for the trip and lunch is gone. Better luck next time I guess.

Sorry to hear about the accident Klara, i hope everyone is ok and the bus can be fixed (hasnt this happend before?) Anyhow, the day is really turning out bad, once we get something finalised, something goes wrong, mabey we should make a plan on the last night so it cant LOL Anyhow, Liz, is there any chance your brother could drop you somewhere, Are you comfortable catching a train and i could pick you up at a train station? Say you get on the main line (your brother will know it) and travelled to Penrith, i could pick you up direct from the station and we could continue on the Lisas, since klara wont be there, there will be a spot for you? Is that ok Lisa?

Let me see what I can do. We're all pooling together to get a rental car for the week. Sorry still won't be able to pick you up Liz ;) , I'm still not 100% sure if I can go. Yes this has happened twice before Phil. Paul came home from school this arvo complaining of a sore neck, apart from that no-one else in the car was injured. But this time the other car hit in the front corner and bent the whole frame, passenger side door and dashboard, but I'm afraid this time there is so much damage our car will be made into scrap metal and spare parts ;) .

I have no probs catching a train. Holsworthy? What line is that on? I catch a train on the Ashfield line. Lewisham is one of the stops. I could theoretically get one to Ashfield if that helps? But someone would need to get me from there? Penrith...not sure again what line? I would probably have to go into town and reconnect?? Any advice? Liz

Archived