Sydney trip end October

Liz40

once we work the route out we can work out who would be the most appropriate person to pick you up from the city, Liz. Phil, Abbey and I are all at least an hour from the city so if we were to drive all the way in and then have to double back, then back again, that would be crazy! There may be someone closer to town who can swing by and get you.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Steve, I didn't think you were driving since you mentioned the station, and I wasn't sure which of me, Phil and Abs would be driving but assumed one of us was ... :) I probably wasn't clear enough. Let's try this: the city is a BIG drive for me, or Phil, or Abbey, or anyone else who lives a long way from the city, LOL. HAPPY for you to come along with the 3 of us BTW Steve, but 4 passengers is my max, as the car only has 5 seats (sorry Klara!! :( ). Unless it has some funky modification to make it a 7-seater, like my old 4wd had... will check that out.

:( What about me!!!!!!!!!! :):):blush::fish: Sniff, sniff... Yeah, Phil...I'm meant to be coming too? SIGH! Ok...it is going to be on the Sunday...October 23. I am down for the weekend with my mum to visit my Brother. He lives at Lewisham. Is it easier for someone to pick me up from there instead? :)

Lewisham is inner west. Near Petersham/Ashfield/Summer Hill. I don't think it's on the way to anywhere we are going. Have we decided on a hit-list, so we can be more sure about everyone's route? We haven't forgotten you Liz! The Westies' meeting place (my house) is just literally miles away from where you will be, so there may be a better alternative as to who can swing by and pick you up.

• 2 weeks later...

Of all the weekends, Gavin isn't home! He is quite upset as he said he has a massive shipment of fish in and could really do with some visitors. I have sent him an email asking for him to stick an ad up here (he was in the AAq test group, he just hasn't really posted) and i'm happy to babysit and hand over on the w/end if anyone would like. s'very unfortunate, I was kinda looking forward to Gavin's. EVERY TIME so far I have missed out on visiting him! *lol*

;) I don't think we can con everyone into a 2 day deal! Want to start at SLS (with a time limit of 2 hours :D) go to St George then head to a Strictly, then to TropicalWaters (was this the choice? I haven't been there before) H2O, and then Auburn? If we have time to burn (which i doubt) we could also to the Parra Aquarium that does the Killies, if anyone has the address? There is no Strictly in there, did we want a Strictly?

what suburbs are they all in? I know where SLS and St George and Auburn are but not the others. Um, I personally don't want to drive to Parramatta, it is almost as scary as driving into the city, especially in the Truck. What time will we kick off at SLS, because we need to GET there (I would allow 45 mins from my house) and fit lunch in, also. I don't think we need to allow 2 hours ... unless a betta shipment has just arrived, LOL. I have seen Abbey in action at SLS when the new shipment is in!

Shhh! I think I can restrain myself this time. If it was Gavin's though, LOOK OUT!

Ok, we *can* stay around the city, if thats the choice (we will eat up valuable fish time driving otherwise, but happy to do either since i live here ;))

There are a few at Taren Point, another at Bexley, Five Dock, Yagoona etc.

It may be worthwhile to go a 2nd meet later on and do the Parra/West ones, as there are far more around that area than i was expecting.

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search/postC...ydney&stateId=1

Archived