Sydney trip end October

Liz40

FYI

Slippery Little Suckers trading hours are

Sunday 11am - 5pm

Maybe you are better off to start at Auburn, then SLS; but that means you'll go via the city, then onto ST George. Or you could start at Auburn find your way to King Georges Rd to Strictly Aquariums Beverly Hills then onto ST George, lunch just up the road at the golden arches and finish at SLS. Whatever you decide "It aint long now". Best of luck :cheer:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Idea Karen,

How about as karen said we do:

Auburn

SLS

Lunch

ST George

And then see what time is left and decide on the day, or if people want to get going, that is ok?

Karen, are you coming along?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At this stage I'm not sure. Will see what hubby has planned, as I do not want to have to bring my kids. If I did come I think I would give Auburn a miss. I have that phobia of driving alone, getting lost too far from home :cheer:

any chance we can switch to the Saturday? St George really is the one worth seeing (to me, anyway). Obviously it's a bit late to change, but if we are all able to do the Saturday that would mean we get to see St George too.

Well i guess we will have to make new plans for the day. So far there SLS and Strictly, and neither of them are too exciting. Anyone got any ideas of others, ones that have been said already etc that people would like to see?

Ok, got the address, they have a 25% off sale now, should be going through the month. 391 Liverpool Rd. Ashfield 2131 ph: 9799 9188 or 97999066 Heard its quite big so, I guess its worth the visit since their prices are the cheapest around the area, so much cheaper than H2o, Auburn and the near.

how does this sound? Start at Auburn at 10am 2nd stop - H2O at Homebush 3rd stop - Ashfield Aquarium 4th stop - SLS Depending on how we are going for time we can stop for lunch at any of the 759 Maccas that no doubt pepper the route. We can also skip one of the stops to make sure we get to SLS before it closes at 5. is SLS too far from a freeway exit for Jo and Di? We could go backwards but as you know SLS doesn't open til 11 so we'd lose a lot of the morning if we went there first. All the others are in logical sequence to mean that we won't need to double back anywhere. Comments?

Archived