Red Crystal Hm Pair

Phil

Hi Everyone,

This is my new pair that i have just bought from NiceBettas. I think *Finally* i have found a colour that i am really into, has taken long enough! :)

I like dragons but couldnt go past the rich colours of this guy, and his spawn sister isnt half bad herself :)

Here they are:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers Phil

Well i got photos of 4 pairs to choose from and this female looked totally differnt to the others, the same as the male did. So i presume they are the same :) They are 3.2 months old, but the thai fish always seem huge! :)

Gorgeous pair Phil! good luck with them http://ausaqua.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

I bet they are a variation of the dragons, perhaps from red copper dragon x red gold dragon or something along those lines? Do you have background info Phil? Strain name definately imo, and it suits them very well :Dhttp://ausaqua.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I got this pair today. The male is soooo beautiful in real life, and so active, he has been flaring non stop for the last hour at the female floating in his tank! Here are some quick pics, i really should of cleaned the glass:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

INGRATE!!!!! :) As stefan said though, you did at least get to see him in his glory - unlike ANY of the bettas I got on my last shipment! :thumbs: And this way you need have no reservations about spawning him in case he gets damaged. :D

Well he was the only one in his tank Ab :thumbs: I added a corner filter to his tank with bubbles on really softly, that is the only thing that i can think of Stefan. And Lisa, he is already in the spawning tank, his chunky female is floating and there is a big nest happening :)

Archived