I'm Getting a Fishroom!

Sarah

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master is very quick. master has all seeing eye. please dont upset master it makes it hard on us water changers.

I think master should go ahead with this plan as Water Changer has seen it work as long as the tank gives the lesser agresor the opertunity to flee and cover to hide

Cheers

Water Changer

Edited by les

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome Lachie!

I'll get some updated pics in a day or so, I've since put more tanks in. Dad's going to put up some shelving on the far wall sometime, but the shelves may have to be cut smaller because they're really long.

Thankyou Andrew, how kind!

He's alright with this though, just a quick measure and probably a saw or something. Then screwing it in. :)

Should be done one day during this week he said.

Then I just need a stand for the barracks built, and it's done! Then all up to filling the tanks with new fish - the best part! :D

Woo hoo. Way to go. I just got another barracks today. (Thanks Jha.) Will post pics when I have set it up. Just got to wait for back spasms to stop. Very similar to yours Sarah

Alrighty, updated photos!

Mostly done now, now all up to setting up those empty tanks (yay). Bit of a shame I couldn't fit the 400L in, that's staying in my room.. with a little shelf I'll probably get a few extra tanks on (oops?), and another 4ft. But LOVE my fish room. :D

DSCN7898.jpg

Found a TV cupboard on the side of the road across the street, saves dad making another stand. Plan to fill the side cupboard with smaller tanks. ;)

DSCN7901.jpg

DSCN7903.jpg

Somebody is giving me two 2fts, so they'll go on the bottom shelf there.

DSCN7904.jpg

DSCN7905.jpg

Thanks Jarrod. :D

Can't wait until everything is set up. The corner tank on the far side is for cichlids, the tank next to it at the far wall (black hood) is going to be another planted tank, as a community. Axies in the other 3ft, heh.

Sweet! So which tank are my Angels going into? :P You still want them right? *shoves them at you mercilessly* They've managed to keep their fry longer than ever before right now which means they're being real :censor: to, well, everything.

But that requires effort like getting a bucket, a hose that will reach into the tall tank and over standard height cabinet while still reaching a bucket, potentially getting water on me and the floor, etc, etc... ;P