I'm Getting a Fishroom!

Sarah

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally, no, I don't make guests do water changes, but the option is always there.

However, I'm setting up a fishroom and could use your help and you are just so good at that sort of stuff. :)

Now now Harry that wasn't nice!

This thread went downhill fast! dry.gif

Hey Hazell, thanks! Can't wait. :)

As for power points, yes, I'm getting a lot put in!

OH!! AND I WILL HAVE ROOM FOR WILDS NOW!!!

Dad said I could have wilds, only if I use a tank I already have, because there is "no more room", can't build me a fish room with lots of space and deny it now. :D

Am I pushing my luck? Just a tad?

Thats great news Sarah:drool:. I hope you take step by step pics:giggle: and getting Matt to do a scape is a great idea. What are you planning for your first Betta savage Tank? I cant wait for the pics

Cheers

les

PS and all the best of luck on this one Sarah

Thanks Paul, had a major blank right then...

Harry, the whole point of the fish room was because mum doesn't like the tanks in my room, says it isn't "healthy", I don't agree - but if it gets me a fish room I'm not complaining (I have told her otherwise so it's not like I'm complaining how terrible it is).

Yan, PLEASE, if I were to pay you to clean my tanks, I'd be the supervisor.

New idea... how about all the Sydney people (and out of staters if they can make it) come around to my place, help clean/set up the fish room - and I'll give you some junk food.... yes? Sounds good.

MMMM

I use my Mother as my translatore but i supose I am lucky as she also speaks German and latin but I did try a translatore on line but these comments came back a bit disjointed so I think Ill stick with good old Mum. I am realy not a good technologie person:confused: it just loses me

But any way back to your fish room Dear Sarah What are the dimensions? and will the shelving be like the one you had made for your room? will it be on concreate or floor boards? Oh yes when MIghty Matt and you are spray painting make sure you wear masks OK

Cheers

Les

Thing with translators though (especially Google Translate) is it isn't really that reliable - things can get jumbled up. Still, better than nothing, yes?

Dimensions were 2.5 x 5m - but dad needs a bit of space for his tools (isn't fitting where they were going to go), so I'll loose a m2 or two.

Flooring will be the paving that we already have, and as for shelving - NO idea. I'll use the shelving I have, but dad said we'll have to change the layout a little bit (especially since I currently have a tank 8ft off the ground, and the roof isn't that high).

WOW 8ft off the ground is that that like a Betta penthouse LOL . IT sounds like your Dad will have it all worked out so dont forget to spoil him a little and it will be great for your growing collection and all the fry to grow out. Did you decide whicn wilds you wanted to start of with first?

Cheers

les