Happy B'day Jarrod...,.,

Fletch

Hey, I'm glad I checked the forum... I have been off in my own little wonderland for the last couple weeks.

HAPPY 22nd ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR 18th BIRTHDAY JARROD!!!!

(I now only celebrate the anniversaries of my 21st... Makes me feel more mature than I am)

Have a great day! Remember, it's best to tell as many people as possible that it's your birthday... There's always a chance of encouraging a present or two out if 'em! Oh, and celebrate for a whole month.... Any excuse of course!

All the best mate!

Edited by paul

Thanks everyone! :D

@Paul, all the hints in the world at the Betta Australis meeting last night didn't land me the pair of fish I wanted in someone's shop *lol* Forget the month long celebrations, I'm celebrating for the next 12 months :D After all, how many times do you turn 18 for the 22nd time???

@M.O.T.H, Naughty Forties huh? Are they the more mature version of the Dirty Thirties? *lol*

@Sarah, thanks :) U back from your trip already?

Hehe, no getting back weekend/early next week. Have taken 250+ photos of stuff... found various speices of frogs, an eel in the dam, wild echinda at the beach, wallabies, birds, etc. Horses here too, might go riding tommorow if it doesn't rain, proberly still too sloshy up the track for the dirt/quad bikes this time around.

Back on topic to the birthday man!