What's in Shadoh's spawn tank

shadoh

Just as well they are't carrying DT, then I might end up with DDRDTHMCTPKs. Seems like all I do is talk these long series of letters and have nothing (until now) to back it up. Lets not forget, I was one of the first to have a Dumbo HM, and look how that ended up *lol*

I have a good feeling about this pair! The "Thai Magic" is strong...

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The female was hiding behind the filter up the other end of the tank, so I have just now removed her. Sure there will be plenty of fry given the number of eggs :D To be honest, she still looks pretty full, so I'll rest her until the weekend, then set her up with my Blue Marble CT male...

• 1 month later...

Well, I finally got around to setting up spawn tanks. One for the giants and one for the CTPKs. You might notice I have a new girly for the CTPK - my original female had an aggressive tumor and I never got a chance to re-spawn the pair. I have 1 more spawn tank that I am setting aside for now. I have a girl ready - just waiting to find the perfect boy...

oops... Jumped the gun - There are videos to go with this post. Just waiting on slow youtube :D

Good luck. I'd give him another go... Lilli used to say three strikes then they're out. I'd go two. Third would plan for it to be a fatherless hatch.

What's the girl that youre putting to the CTPK? I can't tell on iPhone ... CT, CTPK, cT?

Edited by paul

@Paul - It's not the best video to begin with. The bubbles on the glass didn't help. She's a CTPK. As my summer spawning plans all failed, I don't have time to create my own CTPK from scratch in time for the September betta show, so gotta go with the real thing :D

@Chris - Thanks mate!