THAILAND annual ornamental fish show 2010 (photos added)

rongrit

Hi all,

I had a chance to go to THAILAND annual ornamental fish show 2010. There are 2 "major" Ornamental fish competitions in Thailand annually.

During this time THAI people here s totally different from what we watch from news report.

Political problems is only small spot in BKK.

Photos are only Betta but the show has other fish too exp. guppy, cichlid, Asian arowana, discus goldfish ranshu etc.

most of the photos are winner in their class. the rest are my favourite. apologised for my poor photos.

DSC_0598.jpg

DSC_0584.jpg

DSC_0588.jpg

DSC_0597.jpg

DSC_0680.jpg

Edited by DOMN

sorry I cant add more photos due to forum setting. I 'll add later.

anyone has suggestion about taking fish photo with no flash pls tell me the proper setting for DSLR so I can take more better photo next time.

Edited by DOMN

You know... one day there's going to be some really good fish breeders in Thailand... :Drunk_Buddies2:

I was just thinking about a German table tennis coach who said to me one day - you Aussies worry about the buildings you play in and the floor surface and your rackets - but we worry only about the sport - we perfect our techniques and not worry about where we play - that is why we have players in the top 10 in the world....

Well we Aussies fuss about our tanks, gravel cleanliness, plants, lights, foods, etc... but do we forget the fish in all of this sometimes? Look at what we produce compared to the concrete ponds and various bottles and jars in Thailand... It's their techniques, the sport of breeding that makes great Thai bettas perhaps?

Great pics and thanks for bringing them to us DOMN...

Are they beautiful?

DSC_0621-1.jpg

DSC_0620-1.jpg

DSC_0607-1.jpg

DSC_0587-1.jpg

DSC_0614-1.jpg

You know... one day there's going to be some really good fish breeders in Thailand... :)

I was just thinking about a German table tennis coach who said to me one day - you Aussies worry about the buildings you play in and the floor surface and your rackets - but we worry only about the sport - we perfect our techniques and not worry about where we play - that is why we have players in the top 10 in the world....

Well we Aussies fuss about our tanks, gravel cleanliness, plants, lights, foods, etc... but do we forget the fish in all of this sometimes? Look at what we produce compared to the concrete ponds and various bottles and jars in Thailand... It's their techniques, the sport of breeding that makes great Thai bettas perhaps?

Great pics and thanks for bringing them to us DOMN...

very lovely fish thankyou for the photos! cant wait to see the rest of them

Thank-you for the excellent photos and report DOMN. -Brad.

WOW those opaque Plakat and Crowntails set the drool system going. LOVE them. and the Melano guy is something special to. Thanks for the photos :)

You are welcome.Happy that u all love the fish n photos.