Hi You Can Call Me Bd ^^

BabyDragonz

Hey all ^^ im striving to become a real good CT breeder currently have 50+ fry from my first CT spawn, which are currently 6 weeks old. i've gained alot of the info from fightingfish.com.au and i hope to post regularly here just like i do at the other forum. celeste told me bout this forum so i thought i'd take a looksy and decided to join ^^ i can't wait too meet you all :D im a mother of two so my life is full ^^ not neccacarily interesting lol i love cars and computer games and i hope to make lots of new friends here. i'm definately no expert but i hope to help as many ppl as possible ^^

cool i'll post some pics once i get home sum time tomorrow. the fry parents: dad was a turkoise body with mostly crimson red fins i'm pretty sure he had around 50% fin reduction aswell ^^ mum was a cambodian her body was pink and you coul'dn't see horizontal or vertical lines on her so it took alot of patience to get her to breed ^^ she also had crimson red fins. im not sure if she was a DR or not or how much fin reduction she had lol im not great with the female side of things ^^

lol yeah prolly did meet me on fighting fish forum ^^ an yeah love cars i was persuing a career in auto electrics which was hard since im a chick :P but i ended up giving it up when my first child came along ^^

Take up car racing... :lol: I have

Hiya, and welcome to Ausaqua.

Archived