Another Betta Lover Signing In

lady0421

Hi, this is Edith from Brissy~ :D

My boyfriend and I got ourself a betta fighter for our first anniversary last year and we're hooked ever since!! Sadly, our first fish (avatar) died during our trip overseas (left in the hands of my bf's family) :( .

Our little empty fish tank were spelling out its loneliness so we went out and got ourselves another fighter. Tradgy keeps rolling in as our small 4L fish tank can't fit a heater in, the cold weather was a little too much for our beloved fishy and he died too :(( I really like him coz he's is one of the most active fighter I've ever since (even though I've only had 2 so far). He loves playing on the surfact of the water and keep jumping out of the water every now and then - just lovely :D !!

Posted Image

So, the death of our 2nd fighter taught us a lesson, my boyfriend and I decided to get a 20L tank, with filter and heater, even buddies for our new fish :D .

And here he is:

Posted Image

I would love to try to breed fighters one day, but atm, I don't have the time... I came across this forum by accident (google) and absoutely love this place :blink: !!

Edited to add: Happy Ekka Holiday Everyone!!

Thank you for the welcomes!! :) I already spent hours on the forums reading and learning about fighters!!! This place is just godsent :) - not only a fish info heaven but also filled with funny friendly people~! :) I've fallen in love with this place already :)

So warmed by welcomes~ I'm totally flattered!!!

Well, I do have 2 silver sharks living with my fighter... but looking through the forum, it promted me to rethink: I want more!!!

Here's a little peek into my tank of 3-some :lol:

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Archived