Already Addicted

Luke k

Hi All, I am very new to keeping Bettas and I can say I am totally addicted. I have previously kept African Cichlids, currently though I have a community tank and a breeding colony of A. Chilumba. I have also bred and shown Staffordshire Bull Terriers and bred and raced greyhounds (I have bred track record holders and group winner). My attention is now clearly on Bettas and stoked! I hope to talk with each of you. Regards, Luke

Thanks guys, I currently have a black orquid male CT and female from Coral which are absolutely beautiful as well as a Turquoise male HM. Plus I have just bought a beautiful red DT male and red HM from Jodie-Lea, I can't wait to get them!. Oh yeh, I live in Sydney. I have a young family (a beautiful baby girl who is 3 months old). Regards, Luke

Yeh, that's him Phil. :lookaround: Jodie said I broke a few hearts. I have aways said buy the best and cross your fingers. Jodie has also let me have a beautiful female... I can't thank her enough. I also have a stunning CT from Coral, he is nearly all black and I have a black female for him who is his sibling...

Archived