reunion

BettaBred

A big hello to everyone, it feels like a reunion looking at all the names,its nice to be among you all again. Most people know me as Melbourne Betta's or BettaBred and hopefully l can help contribute to Aus Aqua Forums in a constuctive way to help with the enhancement of our hobby. Currently l have approx. 60 Betta's,2 spawns and more on the way! I hope that you will find my posts and my breeding program interesting. Cheers, Steve. :)

Greets Steve! Hey where's Cam? We could have a Pariah's reunion then! :D Lambo - breeding fish aint as easy as it reads!! Especially when you have a full time job that takes you out of the country every 2nd week! Steve's still plugging along at it! It's something that takes a while to build momentum. Cheers, J :D

What happened to the mass breeding plans you had that would mean everyone could have cheap betttas

Yeah, and while we are at it, what happened to my plans that breeding fish was going to make me comfortably well-off!

Damn those plans! *gets out a plan-catching suit*

Good to see you Steve :D

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome its appreciated. :D I never planned on mass breeding just selective which is so frustrating,it seems the more expensive the fish the harder to get to spawn but where getting there albeit slowly and stay tuned to whats planned for in Plakats. Most of all though l look forward to catching up on what every one else has been doing which from the looks of it is quite a lot. Cheers,Steve. :D PS. Oh and Mishy the MG's are looking good.

Archived