Long Ventral Fins On A Vt

Phil

Hi Everyone,

At work today we unpacked over 2500 (!!!!!) bettas that just arrived. I found this guy in there, and was amazed at the pectorial fins. They are aslong as his actual body, and the other fins are very long.

The deep blood red colour is very nice all over him with minimal irridecence. I am giving him to abbey in the hopes she will breed him and see if the trait passes on :)

Cheers Phil

100_6360.jpg

100_6358.jpg

what an amazing VT! now that is a mutation i'd love to breed! although, i'd have to say, i think it'd look best on VTs as it matches the flowing fins so beautifully :) it'd look pretty dicky on a PK :yes:;;

great find phil!! let us know if you get more like him in from those suppilers LOL

It would be great if Abbey could breed him.

LOL, tell me about it! Though I do tend to do OK with VTs, seems to be about my limit. No doubt some horrid nasty terrible horrible thing will wipe the bugger out before I've even said hello!

But *deep breath* happy thoughts :)

And *cough* pectorals.

You could probably breed it into HM form... just imagine long flowing HM pectorals :)

Although... they might hinder movement if they're big and floppy... or they might increase mobility if they're strong enough.

Let us know how he goes Abbey :)

And Phil, that job sure has come in handy, hey? :yes:

Can you cast a spell on the people in charge of ordering and see if they can get HM and HMPK in? :lol:

Hard to say if they will get longer Bren, but i dont think they would want to be any bigger!! He actually swims just as well as the regular pec fin boys he is flaring with.

Here is another photo of him resting, sorry about the whole dirty glass thing:

longpecsmale.jpg

Archived