WHAT DO YOU RUN?

Callatya

In order to make things suitable for a majority of our members, we need a bit of info on what sort of computer you are running :yes: Well, not even that so much, as what you are looking at :) What size monitor do you use? What resolution do you run it at? Additional info if you feel like sharing ;) Do you have Java? Do you have Flash? Do you run Windows or Linux? Any Mac users among us? Firefox, Mozilla, MSIE or another browser? Hopefully we can make the changes suit everyone :) It shouldn't be anything dramatic, but its just so much nicer when everything works for everyone straight off :) Don't worry if you don't want to share, thats cool :)

um... they are not Mac's. SO they are something else. One is a crappy old one at home - huge monitor thing that reaches back as far as my arm. The one at work is brilliant - big flat screen. I just measured 34cm (however many inches that is). At wiork I have to use Internet Explorer. They made me un-install firefox! At home i use firefox. I think they run windows - what is Linux? LOL HTH.

What size monitor do you use? 17 inch TFT-LCD

What resolution do you run it at? 1024x768

Do you have Java? Pretty sure I do

Do you have Flash? Ditto

Do you run Windows or Linux? Windows XP Home

Firefox, Mozilla, MSIE or another browser? MSIE. I want Firefox though!

Then I have all the fun things like DVD burner, CD burner (my old one), 512Mb RAM, 80 gig HDD and all those cool things. It's better than my old PC which had a 20 gig HDD (that died), 92Mb RAM and a 1.2 gig processor. :yes:

In order to make things suitable for a majority of our members, we need a bit of info on what sort of computer you are running :yes:

Intel P4 3.0GHz LG775

512MB DDR 333

256MB ATI Radeon 9250 Graphics Card (gamer, too! hehe)

80GB Seagate Barracuda HDD

What size monitor do you use? 21" Intergraph 21sd100

What resolution do you run it at? 1024 x 768

Additional info if you feel like sharing :)  Need to upgrade

Do you have Java? Yup! Need it for Yahoo! Chess

Do you have Flash? Yes

Do you run Windows or Linux? Windows XP Professional

Any Mac users among us? Too expensive

Firefox, Mozilla, MSIE or another browser? e

Hopefully we can make the changes suit everyone ;)

It shouldn't be anything dramatic, but its just so much nicer when everything works for everyone straight off :)

Don't worry if you don't want to share, thats cool :)  Thanks!!! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you have Java? Yes Do you have Flash? Yes Do you run Windows or Linux? Windows Firefox, Mozilla, MSIE or another browser? Firefox 1.0.7 Comp Specs Intel P4 HT 3GHz 1GB Dual Channel DDR400 Corsair Xpert 1.5mbit Cable 1280X1024 on a 19inch Compaq LCD 64mb G4orce 3 (The original) SOund Blaster Audigy Platnium e 2 X 500GB Hitachi HDD 1 X 40GB IBM HDD MX1000 and Keyboard combo :thumbs:

What size monitor do you use? 17" What resolution do you run it at? 1024 x 768 Do you have Java? Yes Do you have Flash? Yes (but leave a skip option - flash irritates me even when I have ADSL) Do you run Windows or Linux? WinXP Firefox, Mozilla, MSIE or another browser? MSIE Dialup 56k internet connection

What size monitor do you use? 17" What resolution do you run it at? 1024 x 788 Do you have Java? yes Do you have Flash? yes Do you run Windows or Linux? windows XP sp2 Firefox, Mozilla, MSIE or another browser? MSIE 6.0.2900 sp2 Celeron 2ghz 256 mb RAM Optus cable Graeme :(

What size monitor do you use? 17"

What resolution do you run it at? 1024 x 788

Do you have Java? yes

Do you have Flash? yes

Do you run Windows or Linux? Both! I dual boot Linux & XP :eadshake: on the main PC.

Firefox of course!!

Bigpond cable

Archived