Happy Birthday Bettarazzi!

Thank you all! I'm having a great day. Took the day off work as Brett said. Got a Le Creuset pot as one of my presents. I've always wanted one but could never afford it. Then I went out to brunch just before going to the movies. Used my free birthday movie ticket from Hoyts part of a promotion they had earlier in the year. Saw 'Street Dance' which was ok but to be honest I only went because it was in 3D. I've discovered that 3D movies don't make me queasy even though I'm extremely prone to motion sickness. So I need to find somewhere that's still showing Avatar. And now I'm off to dinner at Jacques Reymond as another present, woohoo!

Happy birthday Michael! I want a La Cresuet (sic) pot for my birthday, talk about jealous :) . By the way, were you not the one that said, after watching a 3D film, that you felt the need to hurl in the closest rubbish bin? Hope you had a great day and I hope you enjoy Avatar, haven't had the courage to see it myself yet, 'cos I would be feeling a little off I think after about 5 minutes.

That wasn't 3D it was IMAX and I did hurl into the nearest bin. So far I've watched 'How to train a dragon' and 'Street Dance' and they were both fine. It really only adds a bit of texture. It doesn't give you the sense of movement.