Keep up the good work

najrick

Well I'd just like to say well done to the girls who have set up this site. From what I can see everything is going along just fine. The site looks and feels good and I think we have a great bunch of hobbyists and enthusiasts alike from all over the place with everyone having something to offer. It has a truly Australian feel about it too. Don't know if that is something you have set out to do but if it is then it's working. I think it's great. Keep up the good work. :thumbs: You all deserve a round of drinks :lol: Najina.

Round drink sounds nice...are we talking about my tank's water? LMAO Yeah, the site looks awesome and we're still waiting for Naj's photos of her babies :D :D I'm yet to put lots of my crappy pictures, just to bring the site down LMAO

Awww you guys :D I am really enjoying myself! I am pleased to be in contact with everyone again :) and of course meeting new people on here is exciting!! Abbey was right, we would of sat her talking to ourselves, in fact, I think we did for about a week :D Maybe we can all have drinks in Brissy in March next year ;) I will bring a bottle of cab sav :D or some coopers pale ale :D

Calla, phil.. pick him up on your way up to sydney and i'll meet you with his clothes look on the bright side edie, you dont need to pack anything for the weekend.. i'll have it all ready for you! hmm.. mousie i'm debating between the flannelettes and the chaps.. any preference? :D

I'll second that - thanks so much for giving Australian Betta Hobbyists a nice, friendly place to hang out. Great not "living in fear" again. My tongue has finally healed! Yay! Kudos chickies!!! ;) A round of fine red for my friends please!! :(( Cheers, someone

Archived