imports have arrived

brother bear

:) howdy everybody

my aqua bid pretty's have arrived i bought 7 betta's

pics will be as soon as they get over there jet lag

i would like to give a big thanks to someone who was excellent during my first time importing she was very helpful in answering my questions and very quick to respond them, so a big thumbs up for someone

all the fish i ordered were the fish i received all alive and well

BB

I've got 8 coming but I haven't heard back from someone since she mailed me that about them earlier this week. I asked for them to be sent so they arrive today (Friday) or tomorrow but I haven't heard back yet. I guess that means that I'll have to wait another week but might get hubby to call her.

I've got 8 coming but I haven't heard back from someone since she mailed me that about them earlier this week. I asked for them to be sent so they arrive today (Friday) or tomorrow but I haven't heard back yet. I guess that means that I'll have to wait another week but might get hubby to call her.

She will inform you with tracking number if you already pay her ....

someone could also be doing the shipments in state lots, rather than just randomly.

but I agree, JL always sends fish well. The only time I had any issue was when the courier mishandled the box and broke the corner off, hence the heat left the box. but ever single time I've got fish thru her, they've arrived prefectly :photo:

please do not cross HM and CT!!!!! all you'll end up with is pet shop quality mutts. the seller has gone to a lot of trouble to establish a nice line. you paid a lot of money for that line. at least get some fry to continue it before you start stuffing around with "experiments". have a goal in mind when breeding the fish. what do you want to achieve? what market will you target? (that is, where do you hope to sell the off-spring?) what traits do you want to work on?

just some thoughts from someone who has seen 100s (if not 1000s) of fabulous fish enter the country and only seen 4 people produce fish of merit.

However, glad you like your fish!

Cheers, J

PS if they are not your photos you need to ask permission (stating in the post that you have been granted permission) before using them, and ackowledge the photographer in the post.

if they are not your photos you need to ask permission (stating in the post that you have been granted permission) before using them, and ackowledge the photographer in the post

yep, them's the rules.

Those are amazing breeder females!

please do not cross HM and CT!!!!! all you'll end up with is pet shop quality mutts. the seller has gone to a lot of trouble to establish a nice line. you paid a lot of money for that line.

i got beautiful HM combtails from a HMRT male and a 8-ray CT female, they were a lot better than pet shop mutts and the fringe on the fins was really beautiful :wub: that said they were exceptional parents as well (from good lines), so i guess it makes a difference what your breeding stock is.

i got beautiful HM combtails from a HMRT male and a 8-ray CT female, they were a lot better than pet shop mutts and the fringe on the fins was really beautiful :o that said they were exceptional parents as well (from good lines), so i guess it makes a difference what your breeding stock is.

how does a HM combtails look like? any pics :wub: well I guess you can cross anything you want but if you want some IBC standard type better not to cross CTs with HMs.. you will get what they call Half Sun or something xD.. i dunno

I HAD NO INTENTIONS OF CROSSING THE CT WITH HM

THE CT FEMALE HAS A DATE WITH MY CT MALE THAT I ALREADY HAVE HERE AT HOME

I PLAN ON KEEPING THE LINES GOING THAT I HAVE BOUGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE A BEAUTIFUL FISH WHICH IS WHY I BOUGHT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE

SORRY ABOUT THE PHOTO'S I WANTED TO GET SOME PICS POSTED BUT I DID NOT WANT TO STRESS OUT THE NEW ARRIVALS

BB

Damn! I was hoping you were going to spawn the Red BF pair first!! The CT's are gorgeous and will make a great pair for breeding.

(I think JL wasn't referring to you when she said not to cross HM w/ CT)

Archived