@#$%! 2 x HM drowned

CNgo2006

Had a mishap last night, my barracks has a sump in the back and a mini water pump that pumps the water back into the front section where the fish are. Yesterday the filter material in the sump clogged (IAL somehow waterlogged clogged the return flow gap not returning the water at usual rate) but the pump is still pumping water normal rate into the front section, so guess what happens? I wake up and go check my fish and notice that the front section has flooded all the way to the lid and 2 of my most favorite Betta drown! @#$%! (sorry for the beeps but I am so upset!). Why do these things always happen to me?

Hey Chi

Is there any way you can drill in a row of hole higher than the outlet but lower than the lid this could work as a safety net so it dosnt happen again. I am sorry for your loss,

Cheers

les

Thanks for your condolences guys...@ Zui thanks for the offer bro, I have no shortage of fish it's just I really loved those 2! To make myself feel bit better I went and bought 3 more tanks but still feel pretty crap though so I may have to go get something else, more fish maybe?