So ever since I started this new aquarium hobby.....

SiameseFightingFist

I think they're planning an intervention of some sort to pull me back from spiralling down a very bad place:

6253272419_93329a39bb_z.jpg

Rubber tubing (connecting the airstone to the air pump)

Spoon (1 teaspoon of aquarium salts per 10L of aquarium water)

White crystalline powder substance in the spoon (aquarium/conditioning salts)

Syringe (to measure the 5ml of tank water needed to test for .. ammonia/nitrites/nitrates and pH)

There's what looks like dilated pupils 24/7:

6253715042_43a09b8579.jpg

There were also the suspicious little packets containing green vegetation matter that were purportedly labelled:

mocking-airquotes.gifjava mossmocking-airquotes.gif.

It's not looking good.....

nah just kidding.

I have no friends.

:alright:

Edited by SiameseFightingFist

HAhahahahahahahahahah

My landlord wanted to know what the buzzing and pink light was coming from my bedroom, I had such a good time acting all cagey and guilty about it... until I finally let him in to see my 2 foot glowing and the eheim humming.

There's plenty of ferns and palms in my room, but nothing untoward..... no "bonsai MAPLE trees" in my room!

Clever thread fist. me rikey.

-ness

Love the post....LOL You forgot a little mirror........for collecting your grindal worms of course. :giggle:

Being the only legal drug dealer in town (we own the pharmacy) we had to inform the police that the glow from house and the increased electricity is due to our tanks and yes we do have hydroponics but I swear they are all kitchen herbs for cooking.

Ask your pharmacy for a "fit pack" most chemist shops keep them for the junkies, it is a 10 pack of those little syringes. Otherwise you can buy them like diabetics have to.

and for MTS sufferers...we can all go to A.A. Aquariums Anonymous

Hi, my name is Michelle and I am a fishoholic...it has been 3 weeks since I purchased a fish....

luv_my_fish:

The syringe was a spare one that came with my dog's medication from the vet. My dog has arthritis and it makes it easy to give her the right dosage of the liquid med directly into her mouth.

do you think i should explain that I'm a BREEDER.

no? maybe yes.?

You could just tell them you love basting turkeys, and that's your hobby.

I am incredibly jealous of your adorable cories and your very sharp pics :bighug:

Thanks! I have been mostly using the Panasonic DMC-LX5 compact camera to take most of the photos of my fish. I've got it mostly on the macro setting on aperture priority with the lens wide open. For the more complicated shots, I switch it to manual and set my own shutter speed to stop the camera from trying to over-compensate for lower lighting conditions (which is what usually causes blurry or over-exposed shots).

You forgot a little mirror........for collecting your grindal worms of course.

mumofthehorde:

I forgot all about the mirror! For snorting the lines of cocaine powder of course.

Also, don't get me started on worms...

Did somebody call the cops on you? Surely the electricity company aren't under any duty to call the cops have a higher electricity bill?

Hi, my name is Michelle and I am a fishoholic...it has been 3 weeks since I purchased a fish....

Speaking of which, I'm going to head back to the LFS tomorrow before they close and get a couple of otos....

Hope you and Brenden weren't in Bunnings asking around for syringes Jennie *lol*

haha that would be hilarious!

They've always got the munchies too....

6253252981_a26e2aa92d.jpg

Edited by SiameseFightingFist