MERRY CHRISTMAS

jusdeb

Happy Xmas everyone :) don't worry I have to work too, luckilly it's only a little morning shift and then I can head off home for 24 hours before I have to be back to do 8 days straight... mmmm money, xmas day money and public holiday money etc :)

Hope everyone gets what they want and that there are no dramas for you!

Merry Christmas everyone. It's been a very long since I had to work on Christmas Day. Nowadays I just work my butt off in the kitchen. :) I just finished making the turkey stuffing. The moment the smell of onions, sage and thyme cooking in butter fills the kitchen, signals Christmas for me more than anything else.

OMG I got given a laundry sink as my Christmas present. It's going to get plumbed through the floor and the outflow will get connected to the drip system in the back garden. Well I think that's the plan. They could possibly be just going to let it flow randomly over the back garden. You've seen my fishroom study... I'm really not sure where they reckon they're going to put the sink. But I don't have to do anything, just sit back and watch it all happen. ROFL. Who gets a sink for Christmas? I thought it was hysterical. :D

Archived