Corys anyone?

Mango4Jade

When I was visiting my LFS while walking home after Tafe, I discovered something weird. They got in lots of assorted corys (peppered, albino, bronze, sterbai and julii). The funny thing is that they used to only get in albinos and bronzes, but I was really amazed this time. Also they were the same price! Sterbais and juliis are about $10-$15 every where else in Sydney, but the price was 3 for $10. I thought I was dreaming and asked them if its the correct price, they said yes and its also the first time they got in assorted cory cats. I only managed to find a sterbai but i bought 5 juliis. They seem to like the aqua clay substrate in my planted tank. Then today I couldn't resist myself and I bought another 3 julii corydoras. Seriously if I had a bigger tank, I would have bought all the julii cory cats, they just look very attractive apart from the sterbai. If anyone in Sydney would like to know where I bought these corys please send me a PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers

Mango ;)

mango, i've noticed a surge in the cory types down here in melbourne too! i used to only have bronze, albino and peppers but lately i've acquired some julii and similie (all under $10 each!!)...also panda corys are $5 each (but they are quite young).. we're awaiting on a local aquarium to get in some sterbai.. there's also some adult green corys going for $35 each but we're thinking of getting all 5 which have been in the tanks for at least 6 months now... all for $120 i'm in cory heaven down here... (although i'm still searching for the elusive adolfoi)

• 2 months later...

Archived