Meet Jardy, *New Pics Added*

y2jdaze

Well this guy had been at the LFS for a little while and I thought... for a 13.95 delta I'd take him home.

He's a very cute super delta :P

here's some piccies :D he's been in his little bag for a few days so he's not quite up to scratch yet (with me bleaching all my tanks and switching to bottled water at the moment.) but look how cute he is :D

426262.jpg

426263.jpg

426261.jpg

please leave me some comments :D

~Stacey

He looks like he's supposed to be a bi-colour. I've been looking at a lot of pictures of coppers and I've noticed a similarity with this fish in that the irridescence is in the body, dorsal and top part of the caudal but not in the anal fin. It's almost as if it's a common pattern distribution for irridescence. My copper male is similar except where you have red I have copper.

thanks guys :) I thought he was quite unusual... and I'm a sucker for something weird and unusual colourwise :) It would be interesting to breed him to various females and see just what I get... what would I get if I crossed him with a say... green CT female? *ponders evilly*

we have a good pet store, they basically only order in the fancy boys for me and stacey XD

they've got a full mask royal blue PK, a yellow DTPK, a yellow/orange HM, a super red SD, a DTCT, a cloud VT, and some awesome CT's in at the moment! i love shopping there <3

well i tried to spawn him with that green ct girly Jade... and of course it went perfectly except no eggies. So i removed him from the spawn tank and put him back where he was before. then I moved him to my newly cleaned 3 bay tank (heated and bottled water with everything i usually put in it) he was fine but then looked depressed. so i moved him back and started treating him. He ended up escaping into the water in the storage tub (where I had another free roaming male coz he kept escaping) now I don't think Andre did anything to him (not a mark) I think he became depressed after spawning and couldn't handle the *blow to his masculinity that he got no eggies* lol

i took my male out of the spawning tank and he got really depressed so i put him back in there now i dont know what to do cause i only have one spawn tank set up at the moment.

sorry to hear you lost your boy Stace, he looked really awesome.

i took my male out of the spawning tank and he got really depressed so i put him back in there now i dont know what to do cause i only have one spawn tank set up at the moment.

sorry to hear you lost your boy Stace, he looked really awesome.

Archived