My New Monkeys *Updated*

Ned

hey guys... these are some of the sexys that i got last night, they are really awesome and i have some more females too all different colours and stuff.

tell me what you think :D

thank you. Ned.

Tum Tum - i think hes a little constipated.. or overfed. (i've had him for about 3 weeks now)

DSC01533.JPG

no name yet.. im thinking of calling her something that matches her colour.. like steely or something?

DSC01535.JPG

Sunny - she's yellow with a purple kinda colour through her, i love her!

Sunny.JPG

thanks everyone, they are really aweome, i got those three from a really cool dude on this forum, yeah that steel girl is great she has red on her anal though when you look at her properly shes a really bright silver colour.. shes great, loves her blackworms lol.. which betta doesnt. ive got lots of nice little females i still have to take pics of, ive noticed around here everyone loves lookin at pics hehe, so do i. so ill make sure i take some more pics and put them up.

thank you all, yeah tum tum and the steel girl would be nice but she is twice the size of him, maybe a little bigger, so i should wait till he grows some more. i have a few little all yellow females as well, there pretty lil cows. i think i really want an orange male. actually, i know i want an orange male lol.

see, i told you i would put more up lol!!

i used to think she was yellow, then another girl made her angry and she turned red lol.. talk about blowing steat!

Grily%20(1).JPG

she's still yellow... for now lol, i thnk she's the daughter of Sunny.

Grily%20(2).JPG

she looks like a street cat!

Grily%20(3).JPG

shes blue with black on her fins.. hey... when she is a touch older i can breed her with Zen, they look the same!

Grily%20(4).JPG

another bluey with less black on her fins though.

Grily.JPG

Well it could have the red-loss gene. So technically that would make it a red, but if there are no other colour pigments to compete, and the red-loss happens, I guess you get a yellow fish. But I find these betta genetics confusing...

I have seen a yellow gold half moon male on aquabid that has some red wash. Perhaps it's not complete inheritance...

the reddish yellow one is probably a cambodian red who fades under stress to that flesh colour (looking yellow).

Street cat and bluey are great little females. Street cat looks like she could spread to 180*. I'd cross her with Tum Tum.

thanks Lil and everyone else for the info, looks like street cat and tum tum are going to do it ^_^ i dont want to get ahead of my self though, i gotta get one successful breed under my belt before i can start another... one thing at a time hehe.

lol great girlies you got there ^_^ i'm so jealous, don't get that many really nice girls up here, I really like street cat and the one after her :) the yellow girl would gogreat with a couple of my boys :)

lol i really do have to set up my Betta website one day *thinks* that way i can just say "see this link" lol and give a link to any poarticular fishy :)

though if you go back in the showroom posts you're bound to find most of them! although i have a better camera now than back then lol. so mroe recent ones will look better :)

well go take some.. run run run lol... yeah i want to get a website template and just modify it, i only done basic html at tafe so im not the best. but yep thats what i need to do!!

Archived