New Look?

Our fantastically tech Jess upgraded the forum last night :(( sadly though, it was a teensy bit buggy and we have temporarily lost a few things... like our colour :D

have you looked in your profile yet? there are some new nifty things in there too :)

There is a conflict with the software that we use with programs on our server, we've been told it can happen. Tech support are looking into resolving it for us. Hopefully it won't take long! Then we can build the themes again and add the blogs again. They are pretty buggy at the moment :( so I closed them down.

It's looks different, I love people's profile pages!!!

P.S Mousie, you funny :lol:

Stil haven't done the theme, but will start tonight hopefully.

I can add friends, from clicking their names in the member bar to the left in threads. Is that how you tried Lisa?

Person people clean there browser cache and cookies if they are having any problems :lol:

since we're mentioning problems here, for the record, I have no emotes in the PM window. There is just a bunch of overlapping wording/possible code above the message box. Phil tells me he has a drop down menu. I've cleared cookies and cache a few times.

Also, I often have a message at the top of the page that says "X - Site Message - message will auto close in 2 seconds". But it never closes - and I have no idea what the message is.

I guess it could be a firefox thing. I will check using IE and see if it makes any difference.

Oh, it does it in the 'edit message" box too (ie, code, not menus).

Now, in IE, I get a drop down box, but lots of red "X"s instead of images.

I will screen dump and email to admin.

i had a problem today where the site wouldn't load at all, said something like IPS Error or something like that, refresh the page but it kept coming up... it did eventually come back though.

unfortunately there was server error earlier today and it took our forum with it when it went down ;)

unfortunately there was server error earlier today and it took our forum with it when it went down ;)

We are moving hosts after the a few problems that is not being resolved. So hopefully we won't be having big outages without any warning in the future.

I can't upload to the gallery. It lets me upload the image but after the part where I enter title and select what sub-folder in the gallery I want to put the photo in, it says "the previous file could not be uploaded" but after that says "other uploads successful" or something like that, even though there was only one file that I was uploading. The file size is only 121kb, and it says the maximum is 1024kb, so I don't know where I went wrong.

Beano - it is not you!! I was fiddling around with it before the weekend and haven't gotten back yet - that uploading error is driving me insane. The server crapped out on me when I was patching/upgrading the gallery and trying to fix the other issues. I promise I will soon! We keep having database issues, and it's with the server we are on. I finally got a reason why the site was down, some other client (sharing the server) sent out thousands of spam emails and most ISP's could not access the sites on the server.

Hopefully moving hosts tonight/tomorrow, so if aaq is down for a while that is why. The gallery will be done after we move.

Archived