Some Betta Territory Pks

Joepmaster

Hi all,

Long time since I posted some fish here.....have been very busy with work and managing my own forum. But here some pictures of my recent offspring which are the result from outcrosses to some Singapore bred fish which I acquired on the Bettas4all show we organized here in the Netherlands last August.

First the offspring (now 13,5 weeks old) which are the result of an outcross to of an F2 female of my own line to a royal blue HM PK male which was bred by Dennis Tan:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Second the offspring (also 13,5 weeks old) of an outcross with a black lace marble female which was bred by Lyon Goh:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope you like them :)!

Many greetings from the Netherlands,

Joep

Thanks all for the nice comments :P!

fabulous dorsal on the blue male Joep.

now - to work on the anal fin! :P

Oh there still is a lot of work :D. These fish are the result of outcross spawns. The goal with the blues was to breed fish with heavy big bodied fish, which succeeded nicely. The blacks were mainly bred for color. Now selective linebreeding should improve things further in the coming year. I will keep you all updated regularly with some nice pictures, but first they will have to grow and get older as I do not breed my fish under age of 4-5 months.

Many greetings,

Joep

Archived