My Most Favorite Pictures

Phil

Ok, i thought i would post a collection of what i think are the best photos i have taken of my fish over the last year. I was very happy the day i worked out how to take pictures of fish properly, i discovered the Macro function :notsure:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

'>

'>

'>

'>

I know they are nowhere up there with Najina and someone, but all taken with a 2.0mp camera. I plan to get a new one soon.

Cheers, Phil.

Approx 100 pics per good one, so those above are the result of about 900 pics lol, we are greatful to have digital cameras! Unfortunatly all bar 2 fish above have died so i am glad to have some pics of them. I have a few more, just need to resize them ;) Jess, i never bred the black blue ct, he always had something wrong with him since i got him, just never got better. And lisa, i am not sure why, do you feel as though they are your babies? lol

Far to many still, but not like i used to. Most of the fish above have died though. Klara, it was a shame about mr banana, he was a big fish. Oh, and mouse, the 3 green imbellis pics are of the one you have now :)

LOL, I had the same reaction as Klara : "Bananaman"!! He was a legend in his time. That pic of the imbellis male flaring is just excellent. He is a stunner too. And the Naiyana marble, he was gorgeous. It is funny, I think most of these fish have been in my house for one reason or another at some stage!

WOW Phil you take great pic's. I just love looking at everyones fish. Living in Gladstone you dont get a chance to see all the differant Bettas in the shops, so my only chance of seeing all the eye candy is over the internet. Najina

Archived