Ebony & Ivory..

TraceBruno

Once again, I have succumbed to temptation and picked these up at my LFS. I only went in for one of them, I swear! :)

I call them Ebony and Ivory for obvious reasons, and also because they're.. living together in perfect harmony (gosh, I'm showing my age aren't I!). They're actually living in those double tanks with the glass divider down the centre. They've settled in very well, they've eaten and are flaring away at each other through the glass. Hope they don't wear each other out as I have breeding plans for them!

Both pics were taken with flash, the platinum is really white IRL but the flash has shown up a greenish tinge to the fish.

Not happy with the LFS guy though, when he netted both fish for me, he put them in the same holding container and PUT THEM IN THE SAME FISH BAG. When I said "I don't think you should be putting these fish together" he said, "oh they won't attack each other in like 2 seconds". :) I politely said that yes, they would fight in less than 2 seconds, plus I also live more than 2 seconds away from the LFS so would he please put them in seperate fish bags so I wouldn't have wasted nearly $70.00. Well I didn't say it in quite so many words but he did look a bit peeved that I was trying to tell him how to do his job!

Anyway.. drama aside.. these are my new guys! What does everyone think?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived