HAPPY NEW YEAR

Figure_8

I'm glad some of you had a good night. I had a terrible one, worked (yes, I had to work x-mas AND nye) we had a wedding for 120 people and they were really, really rude, arrogant and well... I hope they burn in hell. On the plus side, the poor overworked 5 staff that were working got a chocolate and a glass of bubbly at midnight and we got to take a bottle of wine home (we work at a winery.... one that I took mishy and nam to visit that day on the way to sea horse world) at the end of the shift (2am) Anyway, enough whingeing, I hope you all had a good time, and to add a bit of constructiveness to this thread . . . . anyone feel like sharing their new years resolutions? I decided mine is to give up smoking

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL I can't believe Mouse and Calla were could actually see the key board to type ;) I ended up been designated driver, so I drank about 5 Jager Bambs and a cple of beers before 12, and then stopped after countdown and could only drink water and soft drink after that :( :( and to think, there were no RBT's on the way home :(;) Gotta try and make my New Years Resoloution work now, Same as ^ :D just gotta finish the pack first :lol:

Happy News Years Everyone!! Damn, Robbie! I must of taken over your role last night instead, I had this delicious punch and I felt Merry and it cooled down (from 40C ) and we were just having a few drinks... Then it was New Year, and then I went to bed, because my head felt fuzzy wuzzy, and then it was really strange, because, I suddenly didn't feel so merry this morning. ;) Nasty, Nasty Punch :lol:

Happy New Year all. Had a great night, morning ;) Got home about 4am, Najina went to bed and I managed to stay awake for long enough to see the dawn. Tried to play a PC game but nothing made any sense and the screen was moving before my very eyes And OMG my head is just a little bit fuzzy now :lol: I think I even managed to reply to a PM from Phil --- hope I was coherent Phil since I didn't save the reply to know what I wrote to you :( Cheers, Pat, Najina and kids.

I have decided that this year I'm going to do what I want to and not care what other's think of me. Also I'm in the healthy weight range for my height so no diets or anything and if my clothes don't fit I'll buy new ones! ;)

I am going to un-pollute my body. No more preservatives or starchy carbohydrates. That stuff is like poison to my body. I feel it behind my eyes when my pancreas finally pumps out enough insulin to digest a truckload of food and my blood gets slammed with sugars.

BTWI get really annoyed whet people refer to me as being am "on a diet" because I won't eat bread or pasta or desert. "On a diet" sounds so 'Nicole Richie'. I am not "on a diet" ;) And what is with people that try and talk me into eating that kind of stuff when I have sworn off it, "for a treat"? Feeling semi-comatose after I eat it isn't a treat! It's not fun at all. But when I try and explain it they roll their eyes and imply that I am just trying to be difficult/precious or even better, that I am rude. Not rude, and also not diabetic. Just! GAH! Up their bums!

I hate people trying to force me to eat when I don't want to & then trying to make me feel guilty about it.. especially stuff I know I shouldn't. "go on.. there's not that much salt in it" and then when I still politely decline they make out I am being so rude and deliberately insulting. I'm not being rude.. I just like to breathe!

Hmm... I was wondering about that resolution Starwing... Happy new year everyone!! I've decided this year is the year I learn moderation when it comes to alcohol... Starting next week. I did try to start it before the new year... and well.. that week can make up for this week. Umm... I've also decided to act decidingly human towards people that I haven't exactly been nice to... my 2nd sister for instance... and uh... be home more often. I've broken one of the 3 so i'm happy :balloons:

Archived