Your dream Betta

afr3178

Hey Everyone. I just had a random thought today and wanted to know if you could have any betta, colour, fin etc. Which would it be?

I definitely want a HMPK that is a lavender/salamander with a nice thick white trim :) I don't know what it is about that sort of betta, but I really love it!

I look forward to hearing your responses :)

Yep, same as Yan. My Red Rocket boy that I raised was my definition of perfect. No bent rays, full thick, even rays, great color and great attitude. Learnt a valuable lesson with him. Would love to find a replacement but haven't seen one that comes close since.

c3d8e514.jpg

A halfmoom version of my wild type mahachai.

001-1.jpg

I need to take some new photos of him. He's put on a little size and bulk, and really turning an awesome purple and blue colour.

Edited by briztoon

It's interesting isn't it, you ask me what the perfect betta is, and my first thought was, "I've owned so many of them"

Yeah, they're not technically right, but daaaym they've been awesome.

I think I even love the stupid little ones that'll never win shows, but do kooky stuff to keep me entertained.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind a saratoga-sized Halfmoon.

XXL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Light pastel body colours with dragon scales with jet black fins, any long tail type. Actually just got a pair that come close only dark red fins instead of black. very striking and contrasting colours from body to fins I don't know what it is about it...What I would love if it were possible...

Light pastel green dragon body with jet black or dark purple fins.

Pure white body with shiny dragon scales and jet black, dark red or dark blue fins. No other colour in fins just 2 opposite contrasting colours each solid.