It Appears I'm not "normal"

Sarah

So the barracks I got have a bad silicon job - panels of the sections are falling off completely, so needs to be re-siliconed.

So dad didn't have any aquarium-safe silicon, so we went and got some. The guy at the store goes to me, "so you have fish yes?"

Without going into much detail, I told him of the animals I did own. He then said, "gee, you couldn't be a normal child and have a dog or something could you?"

I told him I also had a dog, infact we had two. :giggle:

So there we have it, I'm not normal.. and I guess if you're reading this on a fish forum you guys aren't either. :P

Made me giggle.

i cant think of anything less stimulating.

nor·mal/ˈnôrməl/

Adjective:Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.Noun:The usual, average, or typical state or condition.Synonyms:

adjective. regular - standard - ordinary - common - usual

noun. normality - normalcy - perpendicular

There where a lot of children on the orange bus when we went to school in the morning and my Mum said we where all SPECIAL That poor busdriver had to clean his windows before he could pick us up at the end of school and clean them again after droping us off

LOL

Cheers

Les

The other day upon the stair

I met a man who wasnt there

He wasnt there again today

I wish that he would go away

Edited by les

Going to start taking photos of people's faces as I show them my fish. I think generally people expect me to have a few cup-sized tanks for my fushus, and the rest of the room filled with shoes (hate shoes... infact I have really bad flat feet so even thongs are too painful to wear anyway),

Their reaction always amuses me. :)

• 3 weeks later...