Esmeralda is blooming

shadoh

Almost 10 months old and my Jewel box beauty has really blossomed into a stunner! I'll have to find her a man before she gets much older. I am hoping that her twin that I thought was female is now male, they would be an ideal combination :D

J2.jpg

J3.jpg

J4.jpg

J5.jpg

J6.jpg

Thanks everyone :D She's my pride and joy and also in possession of the broadest dorsal of this spawn. Can't waste that! I'm on the lookout for the perfect male to put with her.

@Busman - I think she'll pretty much stay like this now. Her changes are just about slowed to a standstill.

I'm hoping to produce a male with this patterning/colour. I think that would look stunning.

If you asked me when I started out with bettas in the '90's if females could look as pretty as the males, I would have laughed and said no. Look at how far this hobby has come in those years since :D

The boy in your avatar looks like he'd make a nice match too, similar co our and looks to have slight marble patterns as well She has good spread so you should get good form from them as well

Edited by Neffy