What is in the spawn tank...

shadoh

What changed in the coulering deeper/lighter? and did the BT effect incress (white margin) God I love the look of the lavender BE BT I have just seen so other coulers coming along now with BE so it looks like a trend which will take off or allready has

Cheers

Les

So that wasnt just becouse they where under diferent lights to what you are using? that realy is quite a differance

I think I like him even more now than what he originaly looked like.

His lady friend seems to look like his originaal couler am I right?

Cant wait to see what the fry turn out like , do you keep many of your spawns to breed on with?

Cheers

Les

I like to keep a couple of pairs back to continue my lines. I won't be doing a sibling spawn from these offspring. I'll be searching for a couple of nice HM girls with minimal ray branching to outcross to. I just want a new generation to start with to buy me some time to do my outcrosses.

So if you are planning an early outcross, Jarrod, do you think these pink paciderms are too heavily in bred? Aren't you worried that you'll lose the big ear trait in the very first generation?

I am a little worried of losing the big ears trait (hence breeding the pair now) My main worry is this pair both being RT. I really don't want all the other factors that go with it like x factor etc...

I could always look for a nice big ears girl with less caudal branching. When I bought the boy he looked to be slightly RT, but two months on from the photos I bought him off, it is much more pronounced.

@ Paul

PACIDERM: A thick skined quadruped? An Ealephant? Oh I get it Big Ears,LOL got me ther for a minute

@ Jarrod

Totaly sesible aproach, she could be quite intresting though, has she changed as much as he has? and both could still be used as you said with the right Big Ears but not together to compound the RT

Cheers

Les