Some of my HM plakats

Joepmaster

Hi All,

Here some of my HM plakats:

Posted Image

Copper/gold HM PK male

1st place PK male Iridescent class (PK1)

EHBBC show Duisburg 2005 - Germany

Posted Image

Platinum pastel HM PK male

1st place PK male Multi class (PK3) + Reserve Best of show male

EHBBC show Duisburg 2005 - Germany

Posted Image

Platinum white PK female

Posted Image

Copper/gold HM PK male

Posted Image

Copper/gold PK female

Many greetings from the Netherlands,

Joep

Joep, they are amazing! I am especially impressed by the girls. I am no judge of plakats (and females especially) but for female bettas they look fantastic to me. Especially as they are metallics :lol: Look at the dorsal fins, especially! You deserve to be congratulated :whistling: Oh and congrats on the awards, too.

Like always Joep, Absolutely stunning. :yes:

U need more branching on those fins Joep :lol:

Nice females :D When are u going to send us some???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Umm I think IBC standards say a Plakat's must have a maximum of 4 ray branching and you can not even show one with 8. someone will now for sure.:blush:

Najina

LOL, no reason really.. I just like more branching as compared to less :blush: Hmm...about the standard....it has been developed way before they even know HMPK. 4 rays in the 'standard' is basically the holy grail for a normal plakat already :yes: today's plakat, being crossed to HM and other traits, would have more rays than what a 'standard' can cater for :lol: :D

Thank you all for the nice comments :eadshake:! My most important goal is to breed balanced fish. This means that they have to be balanced throughout their whole life and not only for the first 6 months. I personally don't like excessive branching in both long- as shortfinned fish. For me the ideal longfinned HM should be no more then 8-ray and the HM PK 4-8 ray. Many greetings :dontknow:, Joep

Archived