Lilly's Lollies

Najoha

On the road trip with Di, I picked up a few fish from Lisa. How is this for a jar of lollies!!! ;)

Have jarred them all now and have some beautiful males and females in a rainbow of colours.

Posted Image

This was how we transported them home .

I am trying to take picks that will do them justice but they are so lively and way to fast. ;)

Phil I've kept the 3 I picked on the day and 3 females. 3 others are making themselves comfortable in roomy quarters and Di has eyed of a couple, but the rest have been sold for wholesale prices to Lfs and approx. 20 are jarred to grow or the cream are waiting to see how they sprouted. I kept these aside after your disaster to see if you wanted any... but you don't like coppers now :(( Send me a pm if you want any By the way the above 2 fish are male as were about 30% of the jar. about 10% are still of unknown gender.

That is a beautiful colour on that green, are you keeping the copper male above and are there copper females? One of my favorite colours is Black copper red and i was thinking since they are black copper geno i could work some red into them. But if not is fine, but its good to see them sprouting and your great pics :((:((

Archived