First purchase from aquabid

rose

Woohoo. Look at our new little man

I shall call him george

and i've got an as yet unseen siblinf female coming to.

I know that the info is probably floating around here somewhere, but can ne1 advise me on the next step. I'm waiting on a reply from someone about next dates and such, but was wondering about any extra costs, eg from the breeder (in thailand) to the transhipper (i think i saw something about this somewhere) or surprises that may be heading my way

Firstly :alright:

Goergeous George is a stunner

I'm no expert ...so maybe someone can tell me differently....but is he Rose Tail?

Also I hope this works...link to JL info on trnashipping

http://ausaqua.net/forum/index.php?showtop...amp;#entry60321

If it doesn't go to general aquaria classifieds and the topic is "Importing from Aquabid, adjustments to terms and conditions"

Nic

:((

If 3yo Ethan has anything to do with it, he will be!!

Thanks for the comments about him. He is georgeous hey?! and he mine, all mine mwahhaha!!!! :(

Just a quick question; when is he mine to put up for critique?:)

WOW he is the most gorgeous fish! If you manage to spawn him we will definitely be interested in a pair of the babies when they are ready! Who knows, we might even be able to swap pairs if we manage to get our OHM Devil line and Rosetail lines going. Keep us all updated etc. If you didn't understand the whole importing process from that posting link I'll try and make it a little simpler. You basically pay the breeder for the fish, the breeder contacts someone to organise the shipping etc. When the fish arrive and clear Quarantine someone will tell you and then you pay her $25 per fish (depending on the fish of course.) which covers the importing fee, papers, shipping costs to the breeder, food and meds when they are in Quarantine and everything they need basically to come into the country legally + on top of that you pay her what ever it is going to cost to have the fish couriered via Fastway to you. I'm not exactly sure when the next shipment is due in but we have 3 fish on it anyway so I'm hoping it's soon! I hope u get camera happy when they get here so we have lots of photo's to admire!

So nice , glad I didnt see him before you bought him or Id be very tempted and thats a big NO NO with my daughters wedding next week and then Xmas. I must not look at Aquabid I must not look at Aquabid I must not.............................................................................

• 2 weeks later...

So..

I think theres 2 days to go untill George sets sail for new shores, but i haven't had any confirmation from the seller..

At this point do i send the breeder another email ( the last one i sent was on the 8th) or do i trust that he has contacted the transhipper?

Do you know where the shipment is coming from? I have a few coming in and Indrata was going to get the details of the next shipment and once we knew that I'd pay him. I'll have to mail someone and hope.

Sorry to answer the question, i'm not sure where they are actually leaving from....

I've sent an email to someone asking about it. Last time I talked aout the upcoming shipment with her was about the time of the last one because Aquabid problems mean my light gold female wasn't able to come with her male :D . She was talking about getting them in from somewhere else other than Thailand but not sure if that's changed or not.

Time to swap to the desktop to contact Indrata

Archived