We were temporarily offline this morning

apologies to anyone who tried to log in during the time the site was down. Unfortunately we had a couple of friends decide to drop by unexpectedly this morning and we thought it prudant to shut down the doors for a bit. We can only hope that they have now seen that there is nothing to see. Additional security will be implimented over the next 24hrs which shouldn't be noticed by any members using the boards. I would strongly suggest all members change their current passwords as an extra precaution.

I tried to log in then and thought something bad must have happened. Just let me know who it was and I'll set my bettas on them! One of my girls nearly jumps out the water to attack any fingers that get too close... with a little bit of training she'll be able to scare off any unwelcome visitors. :woohoo:

also sometimes when you submit a post you end up with a blank page.. the post has gone through, but its not loading the follow up page for some reason. Silly board doesn't speak "Jess" :woohoo: Not to worry.. we will get it sorted ASAP :woohoo:

Sorry guys!! I kinda had a long Nana nap this afternoon :woohoo: I have fixed my lovely typos and It's all working again. Lesson learned: Don't play with code when you are half asleep and swaying on your computer chair :woohoo:

Additional security will be implimented over the next 24hrs which shouldn't be noticed by any members using the boards. I would strongly suggest all members change their current passwords as an extra precaution.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just curious if it is just me or every one else.

But do you have to keep typing in your password to log in? I've changed my password to %^$#*&*(! (almost told you all :D )

Anyhow previously I had it set up so that it would do it automatically. Or am I missing something here :D

Pat.

shutting the board to guests prevents anyone who isn't logged in from seeing anything at all, which also includes the member list, who is online, newest members and last posts made by. I know its a pain, but hopefully its only a temporary measure.

Archived