G'day

PeterJ

Hi, This forum was recommended to me by a few betta breeders I've bought from. I am an amateur breeder in Brisbane but don't get as much time for fish as I'd like :tongue: . I've been reading around the forum and have seen a few familiar names ;). Looking forward to the opportunity to post. Thanks, Peter

Hi Shirley, Stefan and faewyn, I had been breeding VT and CT for a few years and started HMs (a blue BF line that throws marbles) this year. I've just picked up an excellent copper gold DT pair from Pat and Najina so I can try some outcrossing to get metallic blues etc. Peter.

Hi Peter It is SO good to see you here, I have seen piccies of your fish that Lisa in Nambour bought and they are nice. I am sure that you will enjoy the people here and introduce many to this forum ;) Cheers Deb & Step PS Yay! ANOTHER :welcome: Queenslander :P;) :P

Hi Najina and Pat, and thanks again - the fish are great. Hi Deb & Step, the pics you saw were youngsters I had to sell coz I'm out of room - they do develop good finnage as they grow :byebye: . I've seen some great pics of your fish too ;). Peter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Look forward to seeing some pics of your fish posted online

So do I Clinton but I don't have a digital camera and I suk at photography :cheer: . I've got a mate coming back from OS in a few weeks so hopefully I'll be able to abuse his camer an photography skills :fish:.

sounds like your already a bit of a guru

I think someone's been feeding you stories :).

Nice to meet you Clinton :fish:.

Archived