Hi I'm Swordfish

swordfish

Hi I'm swordfish, I am interested in betta's and dwarf cichlid's mostly, but am into just about any type of tropical. Fishkeeping is my hobby. I don't really know what else to say. ;) I'd like to chat to likeminded folk and search your postings for answers to my tropical fish keeping problems. See you all around the forum. Cheerio for now, Swordfish

Hey Swordfish :eek: Welcome to our little site! Bettas hey? You'll fit in juuuust fine. And Jess'll fight you for the dwarf cichlids I'll bet! We are pretty good at helping with problems, most of us have had our fair share, so jump in and ask away, no such thing as a silly question!

Thanks for the welcome guys, yes, I have noticed a few betta fans floating around out there on AusAqua's forum. Debstep was actually the one who told us to check AusAqua out. I'm into a few dwarf cichlids. Apisto's are my fave, especially Agassizii, Borelli and Viejita. There's plenty of other great Apisto's and I've dabbled in a few of them over the years but those three have worked their way up to be my favourites. I've been out of fish for a couple years and am just starting to set the tanks back up. I see that you can still get Agassizii and Borelli but I havn't seen Viejita on anyones lists, which is a shame. I also like Dicrossus (some might know them as Crenicara such as filamentosa and maculata I never know which is right), Aequidins and Nannacara's. And a couple of my other fav's Keyholes, Rams and Firemouths. Hubby and I had other sorts of fish too, Angels, Discus, sparkling gourami's, croaking gourami's, betta species...but this time as we start to set up our tanks again, we're not going to go nuts and will only keep a select few. Right now we only have some bettas and a four foot display tank with three lonely angels and two blue panchax. Soon we hope to have some apisto's in there too. Thanks again for the welcome. :eek: Swordfish

Archived