Our Red Boy

najrick

I just thought I would share this boy with you. We are planning that this boy will be the dad to our next generations of reds once we have decided on the girl. I think the one stand out feature to this boy has to be his most amazing ventrals. All the boys from this line have good ventrals, but this boy is really something special.

Najina

Posted Image

Thanks for all the great comments guys. :dance: I think this guy is so special to us as he is the kind of boy we were hoping to produce from our red line. We have had to go to an F3 to finally get the colour and form we were after. All we have to do now is see if we can get the whole spawn to turn out colour and form as good as this guy. And yes Nick this all started from that Cambodian red line. We were never 100% happy with the colour and we were hoping to improve it without adding the extended red gene, something I feel we are getting closer and closer to acheiving. :cheer: And JL I think I might put his pic up on the Singapore site. I have admired Myron's reds for a long time as he is also trying to breed perfect reds without using the extended red gene. Najina

Oh Najina, he's amaging.  Do you have photos of the 3 generations before him?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Opps, that is me getting it wrong. Patrick has just pointed out to me that his guy came from a second F2 we did and not an F3 :dance: . We do have some F3 growing nicely, but this guy is definitely an F2, his babies will be F3 though. Here is a link to some of our reds we have previously bred. :cheer:

http://www.najrickbettas.com/bettas_for_sale%20Red.htm

And Mishy coming from you that is a real compliment , Thanks. :cheer:

Najina

Archived