I'm here.

dpeica

3 tanks, 3 'ponds' and about 6 tubs. Took most of my tanks down to make room for the herps. Edit- Hi, my name is Dave. :cheer: I live in Bathurst, NSW and the fish species that I keep were mentioned above. I have greatly decreased my collection over the last few years :( because of work (or lack of) and other interests. I'm currently focusing on fish species that are endemic to my local area, but keep a few tangs and cyprinids also. :) Is that a bit better, Calla?

Wow another Bathurstian. Its nice to meet you Dave. :) Both my husband and myself are both from Bathurst, just hearing the name makes me home sick. :( How long have you lived in Bathurst? All our family still live there so chance are that in a small place like Bathurst that we would know someone, who know someone, that knows you. :cheer: I really look forward to getting to know you and all your fish better. :( Najina

What fish are endemic to Bathurst, that you keep?

? ? ? ? (Galaxias Rostratus)

Marbled Galaxias (Galaxias Olidus)

Fire tailed gudgeon (Hypseleotris Galii)

River Black Fish (Gadopsis Marmoratus)

There's more around...just don't have the room to keep them.

They sound really interesting. My favourite bit of Auburn Aquarium is the bit with the natives. I have not ever seriously kept any though (just the odd scat, archerfish, rainbows, salmon cats, saratoga etc once upon a time).

Archived