Soooooooooooooooooooooo How do I block a member?

....I'm just ASKING

Facebook lets me block and list and restrict and whip as I choose, has AA got a blocking mechanism?

Just, you know, for the greater good - of the people... maybe other people would want to know... you know.. just so... that they knew..........

I searched for 30 seconds and got nothing.

Can you block a user on this forums?

Yes it's probably worth saying that it is not acceptable behaviour on this forum for any member to harass another. If anyone feels this is happening they should report it to an admin or moderator so that it can be dealt with appropriately. Of course if you just find some people's posts dull then that's entirely different. I can't wave a wand and magically make people interesting. So go ahead and block them.

Thanks Dudes.

I am kind of loving all the puffed out chests, but its just a trivial thing I wanted to know RELAX I LOVE YOU ALL MAN....

Clearly I am noisy enough to take care of my own, I just was curious if the forum had this sort of mechanism.

And the fact people might have wanted to know, but didn't ask, means it's worth asking. AY YAN - now you can *sniff* ignore... *sniff* .... me.

Cheers guys x

Yes you can turn PMs off if you want. It's not possible to ignore only certain types of posts eg non-fish posts. You're ignoring all of that users posts. And I think all it's is doing is not showing those threads when you view new content, so it just automatically marks all of the ignored users posts as read.