New Site

Jess

:((WELCOME BACK TO AUSAQUA FORUMS ;)

Excuse the dust, we have spent the last 24 hours renovating.

You might have noticed our new portal.

This comes complete with many additional extras, some of which are available now, and others which will become available over the next few weeks.

For those you did not recieve the email notice, we apologise, we did send it to everyone, however glitches must of occured - We did mean to tell you all in advance.

There is still some work to do, so if you have any problems accessing the forums in the coming weeks, please be patient with us as we may need to restrict access on some occasions for security reasons whilst we do this. Hopefully we can give more notice by posting on the homepage in the news section. If you notice any bugs or issues, please let us know by emailing us at adminATausaqua.ne

We lost about 9 posts from the move, so if you see one of your posts missing, thats why.

Anyway, enough of the heavy talk!

The forums are safe to use :goodo: All emoticons and Avatars, links and photos have been restored and everything should be swimmingly. :blink:

Maybe you could have some of that green to tie in with the rest of the future new theme? I really, really loved that green :D

Of course, metallic blue and coppergold skin wouldn't go amiss in the new theme either :thumbs::D

What ever the end result of the forum is, I'm certain it will be grand :yes:

Thanks Girls http://ausaqua.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif

:thumbs:

I forgot to say, we had to retire the green theme as we plan to put these forums inside the portal and it will looks a bit silly.

It was my fav theme too :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nevermind, you guys are doing the best you can for us. We all appreciate what you are doing for US, not for yourselves.

This is said with sincerity. :yes:

For the record, I can take no credit for the hard work that was done to upgrade the site. So I add my thanks too to my wonderful friends who sacrificed sleep and serenity to make it happen. This forum is everything I hoped it would be when it was created, and that is because it was created with good intentions and it is run for the right reasons. One thing I can say is I appreciate the support of our members, without whom it could not be so.

J, the portal is the front page in geeky speaky :yes: The site wasn't upgraded security wise, only structure wise. We actually moved to larger server, and we took advantage of the downtime to add it. :thumbs:

Its great to see such a positive and supportive response to the changes.. thanks guys!!! There is going to be a few more changes happening soon (once we recover from this epic adventure and our brains are no longer having a meltdown).. and new features added in the near future (hopefully some snazzy ones).

It is still in its post-arrival plastic wrapping :) Very bare bones for the time being, but soon it should look oh-so-stunning. We are getting a facelift! yipee! (again, I piked in the middle of the whole thing, so congrats Jess and Mouse! I know you guys worked your backsides off on this one, THANK YOU!)

Archived