Submersible mini heater

PinkFishy

Guys,

My brother is off to the States this week and naturally I'll be wanting him to bring back some purchases including aquatic supplies not found here.

Now the bane of my life is heating very small tanks during winter - about 8ltr size. I found this and before I go order a few of them - do we have them here?

http://www.petdiscounters.com/customer/som...&cat=988&page=1

These people also sell a brine shrimp corral that looks irresistable :) Found under: PETdiscounters.com :: Aquarium Supplies :: Featured & Unusual Products

Lis

Walmart also have a JR heater which might be worth looking at. Palm filters are also something fun and they are hard to get over here (Boronia had them for a little while i think) And get him to bring you back a Betta Sharkerz :) empty it first though, customs might not like it. :P

The problem I see is there's no thermostat. It just chugs away outputting the same amount of heat all the time. Which would be okay I suppose if you have a house that doesn't vary much and a good thermometer. Age of Aquariums promised to have a super tiny heater listed in their range at the end of this week. I don't know what model it will be tho, but at least it will come in the right voltage with the right plug.

Archived