hello all...

e-lane

hi all i have 5 females so far and 2 more arriving from canberra tomorrow (woohooo!) i lost my one really really beautiful male red halfmoon (from sls) a couple a days ago (i thought he was just hiding) :) , so im now left with one beautiful black one (from lisa) and really really old male betta i bought from st george aquariums. this grandpa betta i only bought a couple of weeks ago, i didnt know hes old when i bought him (tells you how much i know about bettas :D ) He happily swims along with the females when hes not resting. He seems tired and rests all the time, ive never seen him flare... never.... but i reckon he was once a very active and priceless betta... ill add the pic when i figure out how to do it :D .. and im also getting a metallic blue male betta tomorrow.... cheers

theyre dalmatians but fry are mostly just white.... callatya, i enjoyed reading the thread about your spawn... pics are very clear.... not sure what was wrong lisa, he went really pale few weeks ago (colour changed from red to something like a cambodian colour) and the tail went limp... he seemed to have recovered though and then suddenly he died.... :scared:

Archived