Introducing Myself And My Hobby

Guest Fishnet

Guest Fishnet

Hi all My name's Dave, and i've gotta say that so far this is looking like fantastic forum. I'm renting an appartment that won't allow me to keep a fish tank at the mo, so in my spare time i've been developing a website called www.fishbreeders.net It's a non-profit, non-commercial website that's more of a hobby than anythinhg else. However, it has actually been a huge success since inception, and there are now hundreds of fish for sale on it. I like to call it an Internet-based aquarium! I also work in IT, live in Brisbane, and hope one day to be able to get more fish. Anyway, that's me in a nutshell. Feel free to let me know what you think of my website - suggestions are always welcome. Cheers, Dave :balloons:

Welcome Dave :rant: I dread the day when I move out of home. WAY to many tanks *lol*

Enjoy your time here, and have fun looking at all the diff fish we keep :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just make sure you move into your castle then Robbie...

Hi Dave and welcome..

I think we're planning a catch up on the 18th of March (dinner and drinks) in the city. Care to join us? A few of us interstaters are making the trip up too.

Guest Fishnet

Just make sure you move into your castle then Robbie...

Hi Dave and welcome..

I think we're planning a catch up on the 18th of March (dinner and drinks) in the city. Care to join us? A few of us interstaters are making the trip up too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Mishy

Thanks very much for the invite. I'd love to come, but i have to go to a birthday party for a childhood friend that afternoon, and i'm not sure what time it'll finish-up.

Can you please pm me the location details, and\or a contact number and i'll try to come in for drinks after the party. :D

Dave

Archived