I New!!! Hello:o))

Guest Giantgirl

Guest Giantgirl

Hello all, my name is Marie Douglas and I recently bought Parramatta Aquarium wtih my husband, Craig. I bought this business with a new shipment of Betta's (350) I new very little of them and have learnt a lot quickly thanks to the wonderful help of member of this list and another I joined first. I still have some wonderful fighters available if anyone is interested. Please pm me if you would like further details. I have no photo's available at present. cost is $3.95 each I would like to thank Lisa and Abbey very much for their wonderful support and care sheet that I am having printed off to hand out to Betta buyers. I will be importing more Betta's but before doing so I want to learn as much as possible about colours and varities. Craig is 3rd generation of fish keepers where as I have been more involved in dogs, hence my nick, I breed and show when time permits Giant & Mini Schnauzer dogs. We both have a love of all animals and do our upmost to educate buyers of their fish needs. I have learnt so much in such a short period of time, I am feeling more confident about doing the right thing by these little guys. Any information is always welcomed. Giant regards Marie Once again I show my addiction to Giants Schnauzers in my sign off, just can't help myself:o))

Nice to meet you Marie. :) It's great to see someone in your profession taking the time to look into these little fish. They are truly a wonderful fish to get to know, and I'm sure that your customers will have much happier fish if they have the right information to go with them when they buy them. So thank you for taking the time to get the right information together. :) If you need help with anything just post away. We always have lots of members who will to help out. ;) Najina

Archived