Guess what I bought today...

shadoh

6028e213.jpg

550a0eb5.jpg

The 3 foot tank on top holds just 6lt less than my 4 foot :)

The 2 foot on the bottom is a little too scratched to use as a display tank, but would make a perfect growout tank for a non Betta species that may spawn in the tank above it ;)

7e584698.jpg

So did you buy a new tank? And the species to go in it are????

BTW is that tank is haunted??? there is no water and there is a blue ghost fish in the bootom right hand corner in the last pic... just in front of the driftwood.

Thanks guys - Bettarazzi, it will be fully planted. I plan on making it a low light natural planted tank. I'll stuff it full of swords, crypts, java fern and val! The driftwood is actually two pieces I found bushwalking last year and forgot I had kept them. They are dried gum tree branches. I'll start soaking them tomorrow.

Hi hazel, yes I saw your post. Will comment soon...

I don't think thats a cat... that's just a reflection of the rock picture.... but the gecko on the driftwood???

EDit. Ummm.. not as many hours as before, but yes, some long hours. I think maybe this time it's the bacardi breezer..... just like raspberry lollies, just much less chewing involved.

Edited by paul

Hopefully it's not a sign that my angels would die *lol*

The "gecko" is just an unusual feature of the wood.

Yan, dwarf gouramis are also on the list of possibilities. How would they go together with angels?

I did think about discus but a- thought the tank might be a bit too small - especially if I wanted to breed them. And b- they are a little too expensive for me, especially with my lack of non Betta fishkeeping skills.

Edited by shadoh

Hey Jarrod, I tried to message you but your inbox is full, so could you have a look at the question on my VT post? I'm stuck. D:

LOL at ghost fish, By the way down the bottom of the page, does it normally say 'google' is viewing the page? It doesn't actually count on the number of people viewing but it has the name. D; Creepy...

Already replied...

Yeah, the google spiders are usually crawling through this forum, adding your every word to their web of creepiness. I bet if you were to google "ghost fish" now, you would get a link back to this thread *lol*