hello!

loongfu

hi everyone, im from the old betta forums, but i am not australian, i am from malaysia. najrick told me to come here cause everyone had problems with someone back at the old forums, so no one is welcome there anymore. uhh.. i currently am not breeding any bettas but i am taking care of a spawn of midgets. lol. i am going to have to give them away soon, as i am moving away to train as a pilot. hopefully when i am settled down i will have the time to start breeding again. :lol: i like motorcycles, cruisers in particular and im saving some money to buy a kawasaki boss. anyone else around here like motorcycles?

Loongfu!! How are ya! I noticed u mentioned coming to melbourne.. if so, we should meet up :D As for bikes.. I have a soft spot for the GSXRs, specifically the 750 model.. mmmmm :( Starting to like the Hayabusas... mmmm.. My Nam rides a naked CB900 Hornet, 2002 model, which he uses to stunt too.. We have a little argument whenever it's time for a new bike. He's a die hard Honda fan.. I love my Suzukis :D He likes them naked, I love mine fully fared *shrug* Hello again

Hi Loongfu, thought the name looked familiar, don't worry, you'll have plenty of fun here, and the ppl are always ready to help with any fishy probs :D

but i am taking care of a spawn of midgets. lol. i am going to have to give them away soon,

Give up the midgets or the bettas? :D :D

He likes them naked,

:D Hence all your nudie runs Mish? :D:(:D:(

mwahahahaha

Archived